Returns is available on all orders
While we hope that you are happy with your order, we want to give you a hassle-free experience. So, you can return any item to us within 14 days of receiving your original order, including sale items.
Returns from the UK
- Email us (email@example.com) to initiate the return or exchange processes.
- Please note that we don’t offer free return for sale items.
Returns from the EU, USA and Rest of World
Please note postage costs will be incurred. We recommend you return items via a recorded delivery service as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost or damaged items. For orders that qualify for refund, please note that a restocking fee (£20.00) per order will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. This fee covers the cost for shipping and handling that had incurred to us in processing your orders. We handle each query on an individual basis. Follow the steps outlined in our returns policy and our customer service team will be on hand to help.
Delivery of Shoe Items on Sale
Please note that shoe items that are sold at discounted prices may or may not be delivered in their original boxes, depending on the size and weight restrictions of the parcels.
Our returns policy
We will accept item(s) provided they are returned as new, i.e. are unworn and have been returned with the original packaging, including tags, within the time limits set out below. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The easiest way to do this is to return the goods to us in accordance with the below instructions. If you are unable to return the goods to us before the 14 day period has expired you need to notify us of your intention to cancel, always within the 14 day period. To do so, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must return the goods to us in their original condition within 14 days of the date on which you informed us that you wished to cancel (or, if you have not told us that you wish to cancel, within 14 days of receipt of the goods).
We will then refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving the returned goods or proof that the order has been returned, whichever is earlier. Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – if they’re not, we may be unable to accept them. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
For convenience, you can use the returns label on the other side of your delivery note. You’ll need to pay the return postage and for safety, we would recommend you use the 2nd class signed-for-service and keep the proof of postage. If we have to pay additional postage charges on your package, we may deduct the amount of such charges from any refund we send to you. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged in transit back to us
If you need some help or have any questions please contact our Customer Services department who are more than happy to help.
As long as any goods you send back to us are in their original condition, we will refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving your package or proof that the order has been returned. If you are a customer in the EU, we will also refund the cost of standard delivery.
All items returned should be returned with a completed returns form. Unidentified parcels may be returned to the customer.
Shoes or boxed items
- Shoes must also be returned unmarked and in their original shoe box. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging. To ensure you have the right size, customers can try shoes on, on a carpeted or soft surface, however, Le Wardrobe will not accept shoes with any sign of wear and tear.
- Items presented in a branded box must be returned unmarked in their original, undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Please note that items returned without their box or in a damaged box may not be accepted.
Swimwear or undergarments
- For the purposes of hygiene reasons, underwear and swimwear must be tried on over underclothing, ensuring that the protective hygiene strip remains in place and intact.
- Jewellery items for piercings must not be tried on before return. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
- The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) provides for the return of faulty item(s). An item(s) is deemed faulty if it is received damaged or has a manufacturing fault that is immediately evident or occurs within 6 months of the item(s) being received. Where possible item(s) will be repaired or replaced for the same product, in the same size and colour, subject to availability. If the item(s) cannot be repaired or replaced for the same item, a full refund will be issued. Repairs do not come with any guarantees. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Exchanges can only be accepted for the same item(s) in a different colour and size, subject to availability and will only be made once we have received the returned item(s) and processed any additional payment which might be required.
- If you have received an item(s) as a gift you can exchange it for another item(s) of the same value or more, provided you pay the cost difference and the additional shipping, import duties and taxes.
How to return an item
We ask that you return your items to us within 14 days of receiving them. Simply follow the steps below:
- Email us (customer email@example.com) to initiate the return or exchange processes.
- Complete the Refund & Exchange Form included with your order.
- Wrap the item securely (you do not have to return item(s) with the branded Le Wardrobe gift box they came in), making sure your completed Refund & Exchange form is inside.
- Post the item at your local post office – we strongly recommend that you request proof of postage for your records.
Receiving a refund
Refunds will be made to you within 30 working days of the cancellation date of the order (for items not shipped) or from when the returned item(s) are received by LEWARDROBE.COM. The refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card. LEWARDROBE.COM is not responsible for any differences incurred due to fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates. LEWARDROBE.COM is only responsible for refunding amounts as shown in original invoices specified in British Pound Sterling (GBP).
Duties on returns
Please note that we are unable to refund delivery or import duties.
Canceling your order
You have the right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order at any time before delivery of the items(s) or within 14 working days of receipt of the item(s) by following our returns process. You will be refunded the full postage charge of your item(s) (excluding international orders) where the entire order is returned. International orders cancelled after delivery, upon successful return of the items in their original conditions, would be refunded subject to a £20.00 cancellation charge.
How to cancel your order
Please notify our Customer service Team in writing by email firstname.lastname@example.org .Upon receipt of your email, a confirmation email will be sent to you. In the instance where your order has already been delivered to you, please complete the Refund & Exchange form included with your order . Please note that LEWARDROBE.com reserve the right to refuse unidentified order returns.