Returns are available
While we hope that you are happy with your order, we want to give you a hassle-free experience. So, you can return any item to us within 14 days of receiving your original order, including sale items. Please note that we do not refund the initial shipping charges you paid when you placed your order.
Returns from the UK
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to initiate the return process.
- Please note that we don’t offer free returns for sale items.
- Please note that we do not offer exchanges.
Returns from the EU, USA and Rest of World
Please note postage costs will be incurred. We recommend you return items via a recorded delivery service as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost or damaged items. For orders that qualify for refund, please note that a restocking fee (£20.00) per order will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. This fee covers the cost for shipping and handling that had incurred to us in processing your orders. We handle each query on an individual basis. Follow the steps outlined in our returns policy and our customer service team will be on hand to help.
Delivery of Shoe Items on Sale
Please note that shoe items that are sold at discounted prices may or may not be delivered in their original boxes, depending on the size and weight restrictions of the parcels.
Our returns policy
We will accept item(s) provided they are returned as new, i.e. are unworn and have been returned with the original packaging, including tags, within the time limits set out below. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The easiest way to do this is to return the goods to us in accordance with the below instructions. If you are unable to return the goods to us before the 14 day period has expired you need to notify us of your intention to cancel, always within the 14 day period. To do so, simply email email@example.com
You must return the goods to us in their original condition within 14 days of the date on which you informed us that you wished to cancel (or, if you have not told us that you wish to cancel, within 14 days of receipt of the goods).
We will then refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving the returned goods or proof that the order has been returned, whichever is earlier. Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – if they’re not, we may be unable to accept them. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
You will need to pay the return postage and for safety, we would recommend you use track & signed-for-service and keep the proof of postage. If we have to pay additional postage charges on your package, we may deduct the amount of such charges from any refund we send to you. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
Please also note that it is your responsibility to pay any postal charges necessary for returning items due to change of mind, for any reason including the reason of your experiencing unforeseen shipping delays.
If you need some help or have any questions please contact our Customer Services department who are more than happy to help.
As long as any goods you send back to us are in their original condition, we will refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving your package or proof that the order has been returned.
All items returned should be returned with a completed returns form. Unidentified parcels may be returned to the customer.
Shoes or boxed items
- Shoes must also be returned unmarked and in their original shoe box. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging. To ensure you have the right size, customers can try shoes on, on a carpeted or soft surface, however, Le Wardrobe will not accept shoes with any sign of wear and tear.
- Items presented in a branded box must be returned unmarked in their original, undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Please note that items returned without their box or in a damaged box may not be accepted.
Swimwear or undergarments
- For the purposes of hygiene reasons, underwear and swimwear must be tried on over underclothing, ensuring that the protective hygiene strip remains in place and intact.
- Jewellery items for piercings must not be tried on before return. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
- Any faulty item(s) must be reported us with 14 days of receiving the item(s). This policy is in place due to the fact that faults are subject to storage conditions and anything could happen to garments during the 14 day period. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Please note that we do not offer exchanges.
How to return an item
We ask that you return your items to us within 14 days of receiving them. Simply follow the steps below:
- Email us (customer firstname.lastname@example.org) to initiate the return processes.
- Complete the Return Form.
- Wrap the item securely (you do not have to return item(s) with the branded Le Wardrobe gift box they came in), making sure your completed Return form is inside.
- Post the item at your local post office – we strongly recommend that you request proof of postage for your records.
Receiving a refund
Refunds will be made to you within 14 working days of the cancellation date of the order (for items not shipped) or from when the returned item(s) are received by LEWARDROBE.COM. The refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card. LEWARDROBE.COM is not responsible for any differences incurred due to fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates. LEWARDROBE.COM is only responsible for refunding amounts as shown in original invoices specified in British Pound Sterling (GBP).
Duties on returns
Please note that we are unable to refund delivery or import duties.
Canceling your order
You have the right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order at any time before delivery of the items(s) or within 14 working days of receipt of the item(s) by following our returns process.
Please note that LEWARDROBE.com is not able to cancel or refund any orders in transit.
If you refuse to accept your order delivery or refuse to pay duties and taxes imposed upon delivery, and you have not pre-arranged the return with us via email (email@example.com), LEWARDROBE.com is not responsible for any losses or damages sustained to the returning item(s) and may charge you for the lost value.
How to cancel your order
Please notify our Customer service Team in writing by email firstname.lastname@example.org .Upon receipt of your email, a confirmation email will be sent to you. In the instance where your order has already been delivered to you, please complete the Return form included with your order. Please note that LEWARDROBE.com reserve the right to refuse unidentified order returns.
Please note that once an order is shipped, the shipping charge you initially paid cannot be refunded.